[Expect to hit 1 trillion won in AMOLED emitting material market]
Following the success of Galaxy S Series using AMOLED, Apple’s iPhone has started to use flexible AMOLED as its basic display, resulting in the spike in demand for Chinese smartphone companies’ AMOLED.
With this market trend, the emitting material market for AMOLED is expected to reach 1 trillion won this year.
Hyun Jun Jang, senior researcher of UBI Research forecast that the emitting material market will reach $960 million in 2017 and increase to $33.6 billion in 2021.
<Emitting Material Market Forecast>
According to Hyun Jun Jang, senior researcher, Apple’s AMOLED emitting material market is expected to account for $560 million among $33.6 billion of total emitting material market, and Korea will capture 70% as it is leading the AMOLED panel market while creating a 23.8 billion-dollar market.
|1. Executive summary
2. 2017 AMOLED industry and emitting materials market forecast
3. Chinese AMOLED market and emitting materials market analysis
4. Apple directed emitting materials market analysis
5. Analysis of 2016 AMOLED emitting materials market share by company
6. Key AMOLED emitting materials price trend analysis
7. Supply chain and panel structure analysis
|8. AMOLED emitting materials demand volume forecast
8.2 Total demand volume analysis
8.3 Common layer and emitting layer demand volume forecast
8.4 Demand volume forecast by pixel structure
8.5 Samsung Display demand volume forecast
8.6 LG Display demand volume forecast
8.7 Apple directed demand volume forecast
8.8 Chinese panel companies demand volume forecast
8.9 Large size AMOLED TV directed demand volume forecast
9. AMOLED emitting materials market forecast
10. Key AMOLED emitting material companies revenue analysis
11. Key AMOLED emitting material companies’ Korean patent trend analysis
12. Key AMOLED emitting materials companies competitiveness analysis
There may be minor changes in the schedule.